FAS Farm Bill Listening Sessions
- Market Access Program (MAP)
- Foreign Market Development Program (FMD)
- McGovern-Dole Food for Education Program
- Food for Progress
- Cochran Fellowship Program
- Borlaug Fellowship Program
- Emerging Markets Program (EMP)
- Technical Assistance for Specialty Crops (TASC)
- Local and Regional Food Aid Procurement Program
- Quality Samples Program (QSP)
On March 22, 2019, the Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) held listening sessions to solicit input from stakeholders with an interest in agency programs authorized under the Trade Title of the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2019. Thanks all the individuals and organizations that participated.
To view the session on FAS food assistance and fellowship/exchange programs, go to:
To view the session on FAS export market development programs, go to:
FAS will accept additional written comments until 5 p.m. on Wednesday, March 27. Please direct comments on food assistance and fellowship/exchange programs, to email@example.com. Please direct comments on export market development programs to firstname.lastname@example.org.