Export Credit Guarantee Program (GSM-102)
The GSM-102 program provides credit guarantees to encourage financing of commercial exports of U.S. agricultural products. By reducing financial risk to lenders, credit guarantees encourage exports to buyers in countries — mainly developing countries — that have sufficient financial strength to have foreign exchange available for scheduled payments.
The program is available to exporters of:
- high-value, consumer-oriented, processed products such as frozen foods, fresh produce, meats, condiments, wine and beer;
- intermediate products such as hides, flour and paper products; and
- bulk products such as grains, oilseeds and rice.
GSM-102 Program Regulations
Go directly to the GSM Online System.
New to the Program?
- Start by submitting the Exporter Qualification Application
- Then, create a USDA eAuthentication account by visiting https://www.eauth.usda.gov/ and requesting Level 2 access
- Once your account is activated, you will be able to access the GSM Online System. Each person in your organization who uses the system must obtain an eAuthentication ID. Please do not share your User ID and password with anyone.