The Government of Guatemala is accepting FDA Certificates of Free Sale or State issued certificates of Free Sale to register processed food products with the Ministry of Health. Pet food needs to be registered with the Ministry of Agriculture. APHIS export certificates continue to be valid for animal or plant products. Guatemala accepts the AMS Export Certificate for Dairy. 

Guatemala: FAIRS Export Certificate Report