FAS-sponsored international trade missions open doors and deliver results for U.S. exporters, giving them the opportunity to forge relationships with potential customers, gather market intelligence and, most importantly, generate sales.
While final dates are subject to confirmation, scheduled 2020 trade missions include:
- North Africa (Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia), POSTPONED
- Philippines, April 20-23, POSTPONED
- Spain and Portugal, June 8-11*, POSTPONED
- United Kingdom, September 14-17*, POSTPONED
- Australia and New Zealand, October 12-16*, POSTPONED
- Peru, November 2-5, CANCELLED
- United Arab Emirates, November 15-18*, POSTPONED
Frequently asked questions about our agricultural trade missions.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.