2021 Trust Disbursements
The following claimants received disbursements under the 2021 Pima Agriculture Cotton Trust Fund and 2021 Agriculture Wool Apparel Manufacturers Trust Fund.
Total Trust Disbursements of $1 Million or Less
- Abraham Lees Fine Custom Tailoring
- Ackourey Clothiers, Inc.
- Adrian Jules, Ltd.
- American & Efird
- Astro Apparel, Inc.
- Blue Lion Apparel, LLC
- Buhler Quality Yarns Corporation
- Calamita Tailoring
- Carlo's Tailor Shop
- CC Manufacturing, Inc.
- Cicco Brothers, LLC
- Concorde Apparel Company, LLC
- Custom Clothing of Atlanta
- David G. Cotugno, Inc.
- Duvaltex (America), Inc. – Victor Forstmann, Inc.
- Flor's Tailor Shop, Inc.
- Giliberto Designs, Inc.
- GoshenIF, LLC
- Hardwick Tactical
- John H. Daniel Company, Inc.
- Kentwool Company
- Martin Greenfield Clothiers, Ltd.
- Maus and Hoffman
- New England Shirt Company
- Pendleton Woolen Mills
- Raymond Partito Custom Tailor
- Renee Bassetti, Inc.
- Rex Furr Custom Clothes, Inc.
- RJ Becht & Son
- RMO Industries
- Rusgo & Depanicis, Inc.
- Sewell Clothing Company, Inc.
- Vestito D’Oggi, LLC
- Worsted Spinning New England
Total Trust Disbursements of $1 Million to $2,999,999
- American Woolen Company, Inc.
- Hickey Freeman Tailored Clothing, Inc.
- JA Apparel Corporation
- Parkdale Mills, Inc.
Total Trust Disbursements of $3 Million to $4,999,999
- Burlington Industries
- Hamilton Shirt Interests, Ltd.
- W Diamond Group Corporation
Total Trust Disbursements of $5 Million to $7,999,999
- Tom James Company
Note: Between one and four companies submitted affidavits as Yarm Spinners and received payments.