2019 Trust Disbursements
The following claimants received disbursements under the 2019 Pima Agriculture Cotton Trust Fund and 2019 Agricutlure Wool Apparel Manufacturers Trust Fund.
Total Trust Disbursements of $1 Million or Less
- Abraham Lees Fine Custom Tailoring
- Ackourey Clothiers, Inc.
- Adrian Jules, Ltd.
- Astro Apparel, Inc.
- Blue Lion Apparel LLC
- Calamita Tailoring
- Carlo's Tailor Shop
- CC Manufacturing, Inc.
- Concorde Apparel Co. LLC
- Custom Clothing Of America, Inc.
- David G. Cotugno, Inc.
- Elevee Custom Clothing/RMO Industries LLC
- FBB Custom, Inc. Dba Vincent Ford A.
- Flor's Tailor Shop, Inc.
- Frank N. Cicco Custom Tailor
- Giliberto Designs, Inc.
- Hardwick Clothes
- Jagger Brothers, Inc.
- John H. Daniel Company, Inc.
- Kentwool, Inc.
- Martin Greenfield Clothiers Ltd.
- Maus And Hoffman
- Nino Corvato Designs
- Pendleton Woolen Mills
- Raymond Partito Custom Tailor
- Renee Bassetti, Inc.
- Rex Furr Custom Clothes, Inc.
- RJ Becht & Son
- Rusgo & Depanicis, Inc.
- Sewell Clothing Co., Inc.
- Victor Forstmann, Inc.
- Victor Textiles (US), Inc.
- Winston Tailors, Inc.
Total Trust Disbursements of $1 Million to $2,999,999
- American Woolen Company, Inc.
- Hamilton Shirt Interests, Ltd.
- Hickey Freeman Tailored Clothing, Inc.
Total Trust Disbursements of $3 Million to $4,999,999
- Golden Fleece Manufacturing Group, LLC
- JA Apparel Corporation
- Internaitonal Textile Group, Inc.
Total Trust Disbursements of $5 Million to $7,999,999
- Tom James Company
- W Diamond Group Corporation
Note: Between one and four companies submitted affidavits as Yarm Spinners and received payments.