FOIA Reading Room
This page contains links to documents specifically identified by the FOIA, including:
- final opinions made in the adjudication of cases;
- statements of policy and interpretations adopted by the agency;
- staff manuals and instructions that affect the public; and
- records released in response to multiple FOIA requests, or likely to be requested again.
For comprehensive information about FAS programs and activities, please visit www.fas.usda.gov. For additional assistance with FOIA-related matters, please go to: https://www.fas.usda.gov/freedom-information-act-foia.
FAS Policy Manuals, Opinions, Reports and Directives
- On-Line Manuals (Note: This page is maintained by the USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, which provides support services to FAS.)
- International Travel Policies
FAS FOIA Annual Reports
Congressional Reports and Testimony