FAS Grants and Agreements Award Announcements
Forms and Templates
All of the forms required for FAS grants & agreements may be found below. All forms are annotated to walk you through the process of filling them out and some sample forms have been included.
Application packages are downloadable as .zip files and contain all of the forms related to a particular type of agreement.
- Grants and Cooperative Agreements
- Cost Reimbursable Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Interagency Agreements
Note: For Federal Financial Assistance (FFA) transactions, FAS must require all domestic applicants to sign form AD 3030 as part of the application. Once an application is selected for funding, then FAS must require the recipient to sign form AD 3031 prior to disbursing funds.
These forms are mandatory for all funded and non-funded agreements and awards entered into with any entity that is a corporation. If the entity is not a corporation, you do not need to include these forms. A corporation is any entity for-profit or non-profit that has filed articles of incorporation in one of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, or the various territories of the United States.
If you have any questions on using the form or what constitutes a corporation, contact email@example.com.
Notice of Award
Cost Reimbursable Agreement
Other Grants & Agreements Forms
Assurances & Certifications
As part of a grant or agreement application package, Form SF-424 includes a section (the signature block, box 21) that requires all applicants, upon acceptance of an award, to certify and make assurances, as applicable.
The following links provide all of the assurances and certifications:
- Assurances - Non-construction Programs (Form SF-424B) or Assurances - Construction Programs (Form SF-424D) (whichever form is appropriate)
- Certification Regarding Debarment, Suspension, and Other Responsibility Matters - Form AD 1047
- Certification Regarding Debarment, Suspension, Ineligibility and Voluntary Exclusion - Form AD 1048
- Certification Regarding Drug-Free Workplace Requirements For Grantees Other Than Individuals – Form AD 1049
- Certification Regarding Drug-Free Workplace Requirements For Grantees Who Are Individuals – Form AD 1050
- Certification Regarding Drug-Free Workplace Requirements, State And State Agencies - Form AD 1052