Sugar Monthly Import and Re-Export Data
Africa and Middle East, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Morocco, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, East Asia and the Pacific, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, South, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Europe and Eurasia, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, South and Central Asia, Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Western Hemisphere, Guatemala, Mexico, Venezuela
- The September WASDE report shows fiscal year (FY) 2014 WTO raw sugar tariff-rate quota (TRQ) shortfalls projected at 198,197 short tons raw value (STRV), unchanged from last month. The country details are shown on Table 3A.
- On July 10, USTR reallocated 99,290 metric tons raw value (MTRV) of the original WTO raw sugar TRQ quantity from those countries that have stated they do not plan to fill their FY 2014 allocated raw sugar quantities (Table 3B).
- On September 9, USTR announced country-specific in-quota allocations for FY 2015 TRQs.
- The FY 2015 WTO raw sugar TRQ shortfall projected at 200,000 STRV, unchanged from last month.
- Past Reports (USDA Economics, Statistics and Market Information System)