To increase the flow of information and
outreach to minority serving higher-education institutions that prepare future
potential employees for international agricultural related activities and
industries. To provide an international agricultural experience to faculty that
will assist them in providing guidance to students.
The Faculty Fellowship Program will not operate
in 2011 due to budget considerations.
Who Can Apply?
- You must be a U.S. Citizen
- Faculty member of a minority serving higher
- Have the approval of the college or university
Classification and Qualifications
- Level of work will be determined by the review of work experience
- Salary paid by college or university.
- Absences from work will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Provided to perform duties
For more information:
- Contact Connie Simpson on 202/690-1399,
fax 202/720-2658 or e-mail
- Submit application to
Fellows Coordinator, U. S. Department of
Agriculture, Foreign Agriculture Service, 1400 Independence Ave., SW, Rm.
4069-S, Washington, DC 20250-1008 between January 15 – April 15 each year.