Diversity, inclusion and a discrimination free environment
are keys to the Foreign Agricultural Service’s (FAS) success.
The mission and responsibilities of the
Office of Civil Rights are to:
- Ensure equal access to FAS programs and activities
- Achieve a bias and harassment free environment
- Ensure that there is representation of all groups at all levels of FAS
- Assist in building a diverse team
- Enhance workforce effectiveness by identifying and eliminating barriers
- Monitor and analyze workforce reports to address recruitment, career
development and retention initiatives
- Provide FAS managers guidance and advice in EEO and Civil Rights matters
- Improve program delivery to our customers through strategic planning
USDA/FAS/OA/Civil Rights Staff
1400 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20250-1008